Monday, October 22, 2012

Guest Blogger

free cellphones for the so-called "poor"

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/program_info/faq/texas
check the Qualify question

family of 1, free Obamafone if you earn $16k or less
family of 4, free Obamafone if you earn $34k or less

Folks with 34k shouldnt be asked to pay $10 a month like Fred pays.
I can show my last 4 months of paystubs and get a free Obamaphone and stop paying $10/mo of my own money

Woohoo! get on that government gravy train!
Entitle me!
Entitle me!
Quick, entitle me before I get disenfranchised.
I should vote for Obama because he gave me a free cell phone

Should I continue to pay $10 for 100 minutes with Tracfone,
or get 250 minutes for free with Obamafone?

Why should I pay when liberals are trying to give me a better phone for free?  Yes, Lifeline is an old program, but FREE (no longer $6 like I used to pay for lifeline) is new as is 150% of Poverty to qualify.  When minimum wage was $5, Lifeline was $6... now the wage is $7 and Lifeline is $8, right? Wrong, its free... surprise!!

So their plan of getting everyone onto the government dole is going to work like a charm on me:  I will stop paying my own way and have the taxpayers pay my way when CLEARLY I am capable of paying for a $10 phone, as is any "Family of One" making $16k

No comments: