Though I have been writing this blog for 15 years, it is not a popular or widely read blog. However, there have been the occasional bursts of activity. In October 2018, I had over 5,000 views! Prior to that, I only saw a few hundred in a month. It flattened out to the regular few hundred until June 2019 when I broke 3,000. Cool. It then dipped to the usual few hundred for the next several years. In December 2023, I had over 4,000. In May 2024, there were more than 6,000. Wow! That was the high-water mark until July 2025 when I broke 42,000. What? How is that possible? It was so out of the blue. In the last few months, the real craziness occurred.
The last 4 months have seen 273,000 views, which constitutes more than 60% of all the views I've had since starting this blog. What could possible account for such skyrocketing views? Artificial Intelligence. Yes, the AI bots must be grabbing everything that can be found. I suspect all bloggers have seen a huge increase in views. How long will this last? In a few months, will I look back on this as the slow times?
For the rare human reader, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:
Post a Comment