Milo Yiannopoulos, the British subject who once dominated right-wing punditry, has been arrested by ICE and is now in detention until he can be deported. The man who adoringly called Donald Trump "Daddy" overstayed his visa. It is amazing that Milo allowed his visa to lapse. It is even more amazing that he didn't immediately self-deport. However, this is a good object lesson. Trump supporter deported by the policies of Trump. Does he still support Trump? I haven't heard from Milo in years and things may have changed. Nope. I should have looked that up before I started. Turns out that Milo worked on Kanye West's presidential campaign as he felt Trump betrayed his loyal supporters.
In any case, deport him. Let's have no exceptions. Keep deporting until everyone still in the country is a citizen or has a valid visa. That's how the system is supposed to work.

No comments:
Post a Comment