Sunday, October 16, 2016

Downland Review

In 2004, I started a group on Yahoo.  Though intended as a place for conversations, it very quickly became a forum for me to review fantasy movies like Eragon or historical movies like Mongol.  The last conversation was four years ago though I have continued to provide reviews of movies, TV series, books, short stories, and other related media.  With the group essentially dead, the content - specifically the reviews - is migrating to my new blog, Downland Review.  So far, I've migrated about 60 reviews.  There are still about 100 to go.  Plenty of content.
 
I will continue to provide reviews on this blog but those that fall into the fantasy genre or Medieval and Ancient history will be covered there.  Check it out here: Downland Review.

No comments: