Sunday, February 5, 2017

Hate Crime Hoax?

This was posted on Yahoo News:

This is Not Trump's America

There have been far too many hate crime hoaxes for me to accept these stories until at least a week goes by.  I've been gamed too many times and now I am always skeptical, which is sad if this turns out to be true.  The inclusion of a passenger saying "I guess this is Trump's America" in response to Swastika graffiti is what really makes me suspect the story is phony.  It fits the liberal narrative too perfectly.  Of course, that it went viral because of Chelsea Clinton makes it even more suspicious.  If this isn't revealed as a hoax in the next few days, as most hate crimes that see national coverage prove to be, I will be surprised.

It is noteworthy that Trump's son-in-law, whom he has recruited as an advisor in his administration, is Jewish.  His daughter Ivanka converted to Judaism.  Three grandchildren are Jewish.  Trump is far more pro-Israel than Obama ever was and yet the anti-Semitism nonsense is somehow being applied to the former when it was not applied to the latter.

No comments: